fredag, mars 18, 2005

[test] The Commonly Confused Words Test

Some blogger just exulted over his/her "English Genius" rating from taking this Commonly Confused Words Test from a site called okcupid.com, which I've never heard of -- but then there's a lot of good stuff on the net I've yet to find out about. Who knows, this may be one of them, hence this bookmark to come back to later.
From the intro: "Good communication is not necessarily about using an expansive vocabulary. It is about properly using the words and punctuation you already know.
The results of this test will reflect your level of appropriate word usage, with a little bonus test on commonly confused punctuation in one question. "

3 Comments:

At 22:02, Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About Google

 
At 00:03, Anonymous Anonym said...

Sometimes, these gambles pay off, but there are occasions when they fail miserably,

 
At 16:14, Anonymous Anonym said...

I took that test too. It reminds me of an SAT test, or at least one section of the Strong Inventory Assesment test. okCupid is another dating site, like Olive You.net. If you are looking for others with a similar IQ, you can search for that on www.oliveyou.net.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home